Web Services API
Avid Interplay Web Services API
Interplay provides extensive access to media metadata and Interplay services through the Interplay Web Services API, a high-level SOAP programming interface to Interplay that gives control of the system to everything from business applications to ingest utilities.
With the Enhanced Web Services API, Interplay 2.0 extends access to more functionality, and enables more 3rd party interoperation than any competitive system. To date, more than 60 partner and customer integrations have been implemented, with continued partnerships and customized integrations anticipated, keeping Interplay the most-open production asset management system for your facility.
- 3rd party access to metadata, System Applications and Media Services
- SOAP programming interface
- Query and edit asset reservations, restrictions, and categories
- Query for asset links, relatives, and file details
- List indexed workspaces as UNC / uniform naming convention paths
- Query for web services configuration and version information
- View, edit, and test the configuration using a web browser
- Usage statistics via the Avid Service Framework Health Monitor
- …and a range of additional enhancements
Note: Product specifications are subject to change without notice.