This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the selling process of HRAnswerLink Managed HR Support Centers as well as other products and services within a specified territory or industry. Responsible for developing, expanding and coordinating new and existing business accounts. The sales process involves making contacts, presenting the product, agreeing to terms, and reaching a final signed agreement. Responsible for maintaining relations with current affiliates while introducing new services and features. A highly motivated self-starter with great organization, customer service skills and ability to stay focused in a fast paced environment is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (duties are not limited to following):
• Developing and qualifying leads
• Phone prospecting •
Maintained contact with clients
• Assistance to other departments
• Market Research
• Handling various account information
• Setting up appointments
• Preparing sales proposals
• Domestic travel
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred ; combination of education/experience will be considered; 3-5 years sales exp a plus
• Outstanding computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and general Internet familiarity
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Well-developed presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Internet marketing sales experience preferred
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals
• Attention to details and time management skills
- Compensation: depends on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.