From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Administration may refer to:
- Administration (business), the performance or management of
- Management, the act of directing people towards accomplishing a goal
- Academic administration, a branch of an academic institution responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the institution
- Central Administration, the highest administrative department of an organization
- Military administration, the techniques and systems used by military services involved in the management of the armed forces
- Drug administration, in medicine
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.