From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
English may refer to something of, from, or related to England, a country of the United Kingdom, especially:
- The English language
- The English language in England (or "English English")
- The English people
- English grammar as a primary or secondary school subject matter
- English (surname), people with the family name English
- ENGLISH (programming language)
- English major, an academic curriculum involving the study of English literature or English writing at a post-primary level, a student taking this curriculum, or a student who has completed and graduated from it
- English studies, the study of English language and literature, often as a school subject
- English, a chiefly American expression for side spin of a ball in sports
- Chess openings:
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.