4 year old venture backed company that believes “connected devices are cool
devices”. With that as a guiding principle, this company has developed a network based
architecture that optimizes and delivers a wide range of applications and services to any
IP connected device.
The solution has been deployed by multiple world class companies
to deliver services to their next generation communication offerings. We are
looking for a Director level Product Management professional to help take this initial
success and grow it to a wider range of products and services.
As the Director of Product Management, reporting to the CTO / Executive VP of
Engineering, you will lead the effort in defining the next generation of our service
platform. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Optimize user experience across a growing variety of devices
• Define and develop a wider range of revenue generating services
• Work with development to evolve the platform in support of more open APIs and
customer integration capabilities
• Lead specific customer deployment efforts
Because the role reports to the CTO / Executive VP of Engineering and Co-Founder you
also will be expected to contribute on business and strategy issues in addition to your
other product management responsibilities.
• Experience defining and testing UIs for handheld devices and web portals
• Previous experience with web service solutions
• 10+ years experience in product management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience managing customer relationships and program issues during complicated
• Experience with VoIP services and/or mobility services a plus
• BA/BS required, MBA desired
Please send your resumes to Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.