If you’re a fan of gourmet macaroni and cheese, you’ll definitely want to put Lobster Macaroni and Cheese high on your list of recipes to try, a dish that combines delicious, buttery lobster with the reliably comforting goodness of macaroni and cheese.
2 seven ounce lobster tails or 1 lobster – room temperature, cut into small chunks
5 ounces unsalted butter
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
1 1/4 cup whole milk
3 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
3 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
3 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
12 ounces macaroni pasta
How to Make Gourmet Lobster Macaroni and Cheese.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to help you eat more seafood throughout the year.
Also, here’s some convenient links to our first 100 Original Recipes on Hugging the Coast to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Four Cheese Shrimp Mac-A-Rita Cocktails Recipe
- Lobster Bisque Soup Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)
- Instant Gratification Macaroni and Cheese Recipe: Baked Macaroni Flavor Without Using the Oven
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Grill Delicious and Buttery Lobster Tails
- Love Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese? Find Out More About Tillamook’s Mac and Cheese Recipe Contest
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)