Seeking Weekend Work
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-03-05, 9:03AM PST
I'm seeking work on the weekends. I'm open to various assignment. If you think you have an opportunity that matches my skills please feel free to contact me.
See my resume below.
MATTHEW D. WAHLGREN
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, University of San Francisco May 2004
Office Team Assignments San Mateo, CA Administrative Assistant III – Samuel Merritt College, San Mateo, CA Nov 2006–Present
• Managed calendars, organized meetings, office events, and orientation trainings.
• Worked closely with the Managing director to coordinate with community partners.
• Conducted office supply management, coordinated with vendors, answered phones, maintained professional appearance of the facility, in addition to other administrative tasks.
Receptionist – Cashin Company, Portola Valley, CA
• Answered phones, assisted agents, and greeted high-end clients.
Marketing Event Organizer – VMware, Palo Alto, CA
• Organized 65 marketing events across the United States and Canada coordinating with multiple vendors and adhering to strict deadlines.
The Aji Network Los Altos, CA
Office Manager / Event Coordinator March–Aug 2007
• Coordinated the Presidents schedule, meeting all demands on time, travel and his leading of seminars for up to 400 attendees
• Planned and conducted all activities related to off-site conferences and marketing events, reserved conference/hotel facilities; prepared room diagrams, menus, handouts and visual aids; conference equipment set-up, tear-down and maintenance; event schedules, vendor participation and budgets.
• Managed all office equipment and allocation of space, including negotiating maintenance contracts and vendor compliance. Managed and oversaw expenditures for and recommendations to reduce company overhead costs. Contracted for and supervised vendor relationships.
United States Peace Corps, Bulgaria, EU
Community and Economic Development Volunteer Aug 2004–Sept 2006
• Forged a relationship between the International Women’s Club and my host city, Bratsigovo. Appointed as personally responsible in the development and execution of their joint venture to build a transition home for at-risk youth.
• Worked closely with the town mayor to fulfill multiple municipality wide projects. Submitted and was awarded various grants from USAID and other Non Governmental Organizations to build a local wood and metal workshop, Youth Health Center and “At Risk Youth” programs. Monitored financial transactions and acted as project manager to ensure that all stages of the projects were implemented successfully.
Safeway Stores, Sunnyvale, CA
Assistant Store Manager June 1997–Aug 2004
• Responsible for customer satisfaction, operational activities, and motivating employees as part of a team.
Advanced Proficiency in Information Technology. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Familiar with Photo Shop and Macromedia Contribute web development software. Type 65 words per minute. Excellent Internet research capabilities. Fluent in several Eastern European Languages.
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests