HP Labs Distinguished Technologist of Energy HarvestingExpress Apply
Who You Are:
- Fire in the belly: your passion is serving clients, and you always do the right thing
- All for one, one for all: you rally for the team, taking charge on partners' days off, pitching in wherever you can
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for the entire customer experience. You don't accept mediocrity, and you're constantly looking for ways to improve your team's service.
- What you see is what you get: you're a real person and a truth-teller, not a schmoozer or baloney artist
- The need for speed: you come in to work every day ready to bite the butt off a bear
- The art of the deal: you know when to work the angles, when to cut the tension with a joke and when to go to the mattresses for a client. Diplomat. Shrink. High stakes poker player. Good guy (or gal!). Cool cat. Professional.
- Deep Space 9: you're addicted to email, Facebook, blogs, Twitter, iPhone and Redfin. You love technology, technology loves you. And you can look at the stats of a neighborhood and immediately tell a client what's going on.
- Managing a world class team: you'll be managing a team of agents, a coordinator & field agents. You'll be required to share your breadth knowledge and savvy as a successful real estate agent. Your focus is on the customer experience start to finish and in developing your team member's careers.
- Doing deals: you'll write offers and list homes for clients. Your team will work with you directly to support you in every way, letting you focus on getting deals done. You'll have up to 40 clients actively looking for houses; every one of 'em will want to pounce at a moment's notice.
- Teaching: all year round, you're teaching home buying classes and answering questions about how the whole process works, as well as mentoring your team members in best practices, addressing issues as they arise and regularly reviewing your team's performance for ways to improve.
- Experienced: you're a licensed agent with 30 deals under your belt, five over the last 12 months
- Open: Redfin sends your past year's clients our customer-satisfaction survey; you must get a 70% NPS score. For people we hire, we publish the results on your profile.
- Smart: you probably have a college degree and certainly can communicate clearly and write well.
- Ethical: you live by our values, already, and do the right thing- always.
We invest in you, and you invest in us. As a team lead, you're at the top of your game and in a great position to develop new teams that replicate your special sauce.
What You Earn:
We pay for health insurance for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, training, MLS dues. You'll earn a base salary, bonus for every happy customer you create, and you'll be rewarded for the success of your team.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply Express Apply
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers