Include entrepreneurs who have individually
- founded 8 VC-funded companies
- had TWO BILLION $ in exits
- 30 rounds of Venture financings
- $250 Million in equity financing
- Raised $100 million in equity financing
- More than 25 million users for current company
- Started Public Relations agency
… serial entrepreneurs, women entrepreneurs, professor of entrepreneurship, investors et. al.
- Perseverance Story: entrepreneur who likes to play hard. He was turned down by 67 VCs for his seed round: now has raised nearly $30million in venture capital. ‘A’ and ‘B’ rounds were oversubscribed!
- Midas Touch: We found this entrepreneur who has started 8 venture-funded start-ups – 5 of which have been acquired: 1 sold for nearly a $ Billion!! ($850 million to be precise) He’s definitely one out of the box thinker.
- Shankar Hemmady: Pow-wow with a linguist, philosopher, entrepreneur, engineer, dancer, poet… Started 2 companies, mumbles in 40 languages, written about 800 poems, has maxed out Facebook’s limit of 5000 friends. Live Q&A with listeners.
- Beerud Sheth: Founder/CEO Gupshup
“Viral Marketing” Expert
Chatted with a serial founder who has raised about $100million in funding. His current company boasts of 25million users. Talked about Viral Marketing: defined it, differentiated from Word-of-mouth-marketing, in-depth analysis of what makes some products viral. Live Q&A from listeners.
- Indu Navar: Founder/CEO Serus
“My Story” Guest
Talked about how a little girl from India dreamed of the freedom of having her own apartment, and car – driving down the freeway listening to music – now the Founder/CEO (has raised $17million in equity financing for her current company)
Foreclosures Demystified: Where are the opportunities for investors? How to benefit from bank foreclosures.
Buzz: woman entrepreneur started an award winning PR company (7 awards in just the last year). Learn how to create buzz for your company. How get visibility. It’s about leverage (spend a $1 in PR, get $n worth of advertising ink), and about credibility - when some one else says you have a great product/company it’s worth a lot more than when you say, especially if they are respected in your industry.